We've been fans of Gregg Golding, aka hyperreal rapper Odynophagia, for years. We've also been waiting for his epic movie Struggled Reagans to be released for years. And now it's gonna be! "Taking inspiration from Power Rangers, decaying tokusatsu, & nightmares of '90s children," the film will debut at New People, Wed/11, 9pm as part of the Another Hole in the Head fest.
Golding told us:
"Ok: This film is off brand dollar store knockoff action figures from Asia, and the nightmares that followed. There is a tumor in the collective unconscious. In our myth of deluded comfort, we call upon the Reagans to pierce a laser beam through the core of Samsara. It's a movement. #struggledreagans #VaginalCucumberReagan #TeamAntoine #StruggledReagansClitTattoo
Don't just see the movie, live it. The chemical burns of your past fears are a mutagen; igniting the sacred trauma tumor. It's morphin' time! Bask as a cosplay spandex mmmmmm (The sound when spandex thighs rub. Helmet visor fogs, dodging a fireball.) When you come to the screening....in a giant robot. See you Wednesday. Meet the first 6 Struggled Reagans to become the next 6 billion."
Most Commented On
- Imagine an international SEIU - April 24, 2014
- this is the best spell caster in the world - April 24, 2014
- My Name is Mr James smith .I - April 24, 2014
- What works, systemically? - April 24, 2014
- Miss Precious Nzunde can destroy your puppetmaster!!! - April 24, 2014
- A REAL SPELL CASTER - April 24, 2014
- the great spell caster that saved my marriage - April 24, 2014
- My name is jenifer and i live - April 24, 2014
- how you can get back your ex lover after break up - April 24, 2014
- DiRCKlNNaDQCCmo - April 24, 2014